Sunday 9 December 2012

Here;s the pics

Here are the pics of the doorstops I have made, a little strange looking but I am getting there. I have started another tonight - it is nearly midnight so it will be finished tomorrow, at least that is the plan. No pattern just cut on in to it ! Made from a coupe of old calico rice bags, I am going to make a house design.  Will also cut out a hippo to make another doorstop, another Christmas gift. I fill them with cat litter, clean of course :) a polyester toy filling, because it is grainy enough not to leak from seams, heavy enough to make the weight and it is cheap.

So now here we have Ruby Red

Eleanore Elephant

So now I have put these up here, it is off to Facebook for me, while searching for patterns in other tabs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment