Sunday 23 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well I have  most of my gifts made, just a couple to finish up. Covering a couple of diaries for the girls in some super owl print fabric I found really cheap.  I have finished the doorstops for now and also made one of the girls a wheat sack.  I have also finished the two dollies I was making for the littlies, I am going to try and make a carrier basket for one of them too - that is the plan for tonight anyhow :)

In my travels I also picked up a quilt panel and I will make up a play quilt for my great nephew Chase. I am going to have a go a machine quilting the top so it should be an interesting time.

Anyhow - Merry Christmas to a Happy New Year, may you and your families all be happy and safe over the festive season.





No comments:

Post a Comment